NFPA 2112: American Fire Protection Association flame retardant Clothing standard
The American Fire Protection Association (Industrial Flash Fire) fire retardant protective clothing in the following areas: product markings, user information, clothing design, fiber, sutures, accessories accessories, signs.
NFPA 1971 2000 edition fire Service standard of American Fire Protection Association
This standard stipulates the minimum requirements for the wearing of a structural fire fireman, including the design of clothing, performance, testing, and clothing components and accessories (jackets, trousers, helmets, gloves, footwear), which combines the original NFPA1971, 1973,1972 and 1974 contents to replace the latter.
NFPA 1977 1998 edition fire Service Standard of American Fire Protection Association
This standard stipulates the minimum requirements for the dress of fire fighting firemen in field fires, including clothing design, performance, testing, as well as clothing components and accessories (shirts, coats, trousers, helmets, hoods, shawls, gloves, footwear) detection, this version of the original NFPA1971, 1972,1973 and 1974 of the content , but instead of the latter
AS4824-2001 Australia (Transitional edition) standard for protective clothing for firefighters
The standard prescribes the design requirements, sampling and pretreatment, mechanical performance requirements, thermal performance requirements, ergonomics and comfort requirements, general requirements, manufacturer information and marking marks for fire fighters in the wild and forest fires.
AS4967-2002 Australia (Transitional version) Fire Protection clothing standard
The standard prescribes the design requirements, proofing and pretreatment, thermal performance requirements, mechanical performance requirements, ergonomics and comfort requirements, general requirements, manufacturer information and marking marks for fire-fighting firefighters in structural fires.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Fireproof Fabric
- The Difference Between Flame Retardant And Heat...
- What is special fabric?
- Fastest Growing Area Of Consumption
- Process classification of special fabrics
- Maintenance of special fabrics
- Classification of flame Retardant fabrics
- Trends In American Industrial Textiles
- Special Textiles: Global Influence In Asian Mar...
- Application of flame retardant cloth
- Fire retardancy fabric treatment
- Cal/cm² & ATPV How They Work to Keep Us Safe
- What is modacrylic fabric?
- How to make the flame retardant fabric
- What is the PH content of the flame retardant f...