High-temperature materials indicate that under high temperature conditions still retain the original characters, such as the hook coefficient tensile, material wear resistance, sealing and so on. In other words, under high temperature conditions, its chemical properties do not change at the same time, as far as possible to ensure that physical properties do not change. Flame retardant materials are usually polymer materials containing miscellaneous atoms, such as polymer materials containing bromine and phosphorus, which can inhibit the chain reaction by absorbing the free radicals produced by combustion during combustion. They usually do not burn in flames, or burn easily, after leaving the flames quickly extinguished.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Fireproof Fabric
- What is special fabric?
- Fastest Growing Area Of Consumption
- Process classification of special fabrics
- Maintenance of special fabrics
- Classification of flame Retardant fabrics
- Trends In American Industrial Textiles
- Industry standard for flame retardant fabrics
- Special Textiles: Global Influence In Asian Mar...
- Application of flame retardant cloth
- Fire retardancy fabric treatment