The United States is the world's largest textile market, its annual imports accounted for about 20% of total global textile and apparel imports. Compared with the huge number of imports, its export volume is much smaller.
In fact, the United States industrial textiles industry is accompanied by the first industrial revolution and developed an important area. However, the financial crisis at the end of 20th century and the long-term weak economic situation since 21st century, the U.S. domestic special textile market growth has slowed. Still, the overall performance of America's industry is still remarkable.
Today, the United States of textile raw materials production supply strong, its annual production of cotton more than 20 million packs, in the world's 1th place. U.S. carbon fiber and cotton fiber production in the world's largest, of which only the annual output of carbon fiber is more than 10,000 tons, its production accounted for the global carbon fiber production of 33.2%.
In 2016--2020 years, fiber consumption in American industrial textiles (including vehicles, ships, construction, residential and medical and sports) will exceed those of textile textiles. 2020 U.S. fiber consumption is expected to exceed 3 million tons. According to the terminal use, the categories of the obvious upward trend include green building, environmental protection and sports.
Under the impetus of many revitalization policies, the current United States industrial textiles has become a high-tech and many intellectual property rights, inventions armed with one of the most competitive industries in the world. Many of its related areas have evolved to evolve into another emerging industry, or to infiltrate and integrate into other industries. Overall, the development of American industrial textile industry mainly presents the following trends.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Fireproof Fabric
- The Difference Between Flame Retardant And Heat...
- What is special fabric?
- Fastest Growing Area Of Consumption
- Process classification of special fabrics
- Maintenance of special fabrics
- Classification of flame Retardant fabrics
- Industry standard for flame retardant fabrics
- Special Textiles: Global Influence In Asian Mar...
- Application of flame retardant cloth
- Fire retardancy fabric treatment
- Cal/cm² & ATPV How They Work to Keep Us Safe
- What is modacrylic fabric?
- How to make the flame retardant fabric
- What is the PH content of the flame retardant f...