UL Certificate Cotton USA Twill Flame Resistant Fabric
Check below before placing an order Advantage : 1.Low MOQ: It can meet your promotional business very well. 2.OEM Accepted: We can produce any your design for super poly fabric 3.Good Service: We treat clients as friend. 4.Good Quality: We have strict quality control system .Good reputation in...
|Product name||UL certificate cotton USA twill flame resistant fabric|
|Color||Specify the color of the product or Customized|
|Sort||cotton fabric for trousers|
Check below before placing an order
1. Inquiry-Professional quotation.
2. Confirm the price, lead time, artwork, payment term etc.
3. Hualong sales send the Proforma Invoice with Hualong seal.
4. Customer make the payment for deposit and send us Bank receipt.
5. Initial Production Stage-Inform the clients that we have got the payment,And will make the samples according to your request, send you photos or Samples to get your approval. After approval, we inform that we will arrange the production & inform the estimated time.
6. Middle Production-send photos to show the production line which you can see your products in . Confirm the estimated delivery time again.
7. End Production-Mass production products photos and samples will send to you for approval. You can also arrange the third party Inspection .
8. Clients make payment for balance and Hualong deliver the goods .Also can accept payment term-Balance against B/L Copy Or L/C payment Term. Inform the tracking number and check the status for clients.
9. Order can be say "finish" when you receive the goods and satisfy with them .
10. Feedback to Hualong about Quality , Service, Market Feedback & Suggestion. So we can do better
1.Low MOQ: It can meet your promotional business very well.
2.OEM Accepted: We can produce any your design for super poly fabric
3.Good Service: We treat clients as friend.
4.Good Quality: We have strict quality control system .Good reputation in the market for super poly fabric
5.Fast & Cheap Delivery: We have big discount from forwarder (Long-term Contract).